Junior Year Success: College Years Approaching!
Did you know that junior year in high school is one of the most important, critical years for your son or daughter?
– Time for the ACT or SAT
– Noticeably more difficult literature
– Increased writing expectations
– College applications looming near!
What can your son or daughter do to help build an effective college resume this year?
1) Earn the best grades possible!
2) Commit to building vocabulary and reading comprehension skills
3) Join extracurricular activities
4) Step up to leadership roles in sports, youth groups, other activities
5) Start to think about the ideal college and begin some research about college expectations
Questions: Contact me! firstname.lastname@example.org