exceptional 1:1 Tutoring – high school through college
Write powerful college application essays,
win college and graduate school acceptance.
Expertise on college essay topic selection.
Individual guidance to improve writing for admission essays.
Create stand out personal, excellent essays and get in to your dream college.
College Admission Essay Writing
Ready to be your teen’s hero for college applications?
Here’s how you can provide the most exceptional help for your teen:
Goal orientated, friendly 1:1 individual writing coaching and personalized feedback on every college essay. *Plus Guidance with Writing the Activity List!
Your teen writes their own essay, meets college application due dates to get into dream colleges and you, parent don’t have to life a pen!
Your teen will excel with timelines in place and with knowing specific steps to take.
Given so many changes with college admissions, your teen’s creativity and sophistication with writing has more weight than ever before on college acceptance.
Your senior will learn how to choose the best topic and the specific writing techniques that make these personal essays stand out—and FINISH college admission essays before application deadlines without you, parent being the tutor.
Parents – we work best with motivated students who want to own THEIR writing and work hard.
“Total Writing’s college essay guidance took the stress out of college applications for me…My daughter and son completed their Common App essay before senior year started and got accepted to their top choice colleges!”
– Eddie Carter, Providence High School Parent, Charlotte, NC
Our Writing Services:
School tutoring: English class, any high school or college class that requires writing. Teens receive 1:1 personalized writing coaching. Learn, improve grades, decrease stress.
College or graduate school application writing: college and graduate school applications, summer programs, recruiting applications. 1:1 personalized writing coaching! Increase chances of acceptance fast!
High School Writing
1) The Ace Your Essays Writing Club
August through June!
– Your teen will receive outstanding tutoring for school essays: school research papers (junior theme), narrative essays, literature analysis essays – master those skills!
– Watch grades soar and stress melt for you and your teen!
2) Summer enrichment for freshman through juniors.
June, July, August!
– Your teen will thrive after mastering the skills needed to earn “A” grades on English class essays in the fall without the pressure of other school classes. Enjoy the creativity summer brings with expansion and writing.
– Your teen will receive a personalized approach to writing, study their summer reading book, and start the next school year strong knowing exactly the skills needed to succeed!
Email us now: email@example.com
Or CLICK on the link above in orange “Parents – Book Your Call Now”
High School Writing Success
Writing coaching for freshman through seniors.
Enrich skills, improve classroom performance, boost skills and college admission.
School Year High School Monthly Writing Support
Engage your student in writing tutoring with a team who cares about your teen. Your teen receives flexible, efficient attention to builds writing skills so that grades soar, stress decreases, and college prep writing begins now!
The Ace Your Essays Writing Club Is Ideal For High School Students and Offers:
- Writing instruction for current English class assignments.
- Writing enrichment teaching and instruction.
- Thesis statements and writing techniques.
- Writing across genres: persuasive, narrative, expository.
Want to apply for the monthly support program for the school year?
*Please note, this program works best for motivated students*
“Our son, Ryan got accepted to every college he applied. He finished all of his college essays on time! He found out more about himself from Amy’s and her team’s writing instruction and felt excited to actually write the essays
Our daughter Paige loved working with Amy and her team and was accepted to her number one choice of college – and, she had fun while learning more about writing!”
– Jenny Peshina, Malvern Ohio
Summer Enrichment Writing
Your student will develop life-long writing skills to excel throughout the remainder of their educational career—and well into their college admission writing process.
Summer Programs – registration will begin in February for rising freshman, sophomores, and juniors!
Would you like more information about our summer enrichment writing program?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.