Discover a New Way of Learning
Total Writing Enrichment Delivers Improved Classroom Performances, Advanced Writing Skills, and the Emotional Confidence Students Need to Share Their Stories In a Captivating Way
In other words… We help set your student up for college acceptance success!
For a 1:1 consultation to determine the best program for your teenage student, please connect with us here.
The College Admission Essay Writing Program
Set your senior up for success with our best-selling writing program, to help your student get into college! Write—and FINISH—all admission essays before college application deadlines.
The College Admission Essay Writing Program Is An Ideal Fit If:
- Your student needs to write outstanding essays for college acceptance.
- Your student wants clear, organized writing, to feel confident with topics to include in each essay, and what NOT to write about so that he/she produces amazing results.
- You acknowledge the invaluable difference that editing and proofreading can yield for your child’s writing.
- You value a teaching program that utilizes easy-to-follow writing lessons and goal-setting to develop writing skill sets and complete the essays.
- You and your child are both invested in the college admission success.
*Please Note, Most Students Take This Course the Summer BEFORE Senior Year*
“The college essay writing program took the stress out of it for me…My daughter completed her Common App essay the summer before senior year started!”
– Eddie Carter, Providence High School Parent, Charlotte, NC
While many students thrive independently, others crave 1:1 tutoring and a customized approach to their essay writing strategy. If you, or your child, believes they will benefit from personalized tutoring, this would include:
- Brainstorming essay topics and story-telling outlines.
- A comprehensive review of their essays.
- Final approval of their drafts to ensure your senior submits exemplary essays that convey their story, unique qualities, and capabilities.
In College Admission Essay Writing Program but still want 1:1 tutoring? Great news! You will receive a discounted rate as a member of the program
LEARN MORE ABOUT 1:1 ESSAY-WRITING TUTORING
High School Writing Programs
You don’t have to wait until your child’s senior year to invest in educational excellence! Whether your student is currently struggling in English or you simply have a “head start mentality”, we can work with your freshman through junior to advance their writing skills, improve their classroom performance, and set healthy goals to ensure a pain-free college admission process their senior year.
Monthly Writing Support
Engage your student in continued writing tutoring and support through our one-of-a-kind monthly program that connects with your student in a flexible, efficient structure.
This Monthly Writing Support Program Is Ideal For High School Students That Prioritize:
- Writing instruction and guidance for their current English class assignments.
- Experienced help formulating their thesis statements and writing topics.
- Improving their current English class grades or writing skills.
Want to apply for the monthly support program? Great! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please Note, This Program Is By Invitation or Application Only*
“We did personal consultation and the program and my son Ryan finished all of his college essays on time – and they had a blast while working together! He found out more about himself from Amy’s process and felt excited to actually write the essays.”
– Jenny Peshina, Malvern Ohio
Summer Enrichment Programs
Dedicate some time this summer to cultivating your motivated student’s writing capabilities and style. With a focus on mastering the necessary components to persuasive essay writing, your student will develop life-long writing skills to excel throughout the remainder of their educational career—and well into their college admission writing process.
Would you like more information about our summer enrichment writing program? Please send an email to: email@example.com.