As your senior approaches admissions deadlines, you are faced with so many conflicts on how to help. It probably looks a little something like this:
- Your teen feels overwhelmed strategizing for applications and trying to manage the painful challenges of senior year, extracurricular activities, sports, and more.
- You desperately want your senior to enjoy senior year, and you want to be able to help them succeed and confidently gain college acceptance.
- But…you don’t want to damage your relationship with your teen by trying to tell them what to do with your writing.
- Or maybe, you aren’t sure how to help your senior with the college application essay. (It can be so tricky!)
- You definitely feel torn, and you don’t want your senior to lose out on admissions by submitting poorly written essays.
If this sounds like you, and you feel conflicted between your obligations as a parent, your relationship with your senior, and your own life and commitments, I have good news for you.
It doesn’t have to be this difficult!
So I created a complementary guide: The Best Tips to Guide Your Teen to Write Amazing College Admission Essays (see below)! It’s my gift to you.
It shows you how you can stop worrying. Stop panicking.
The guide outlines simple steps you can take to ensure your seniors have the best applications they can without sacrificing the things that are important to you.
No matter what you’ve heard, no matter what you’ve experienced so far, it is possible to help your teen with college admissions essays. You can do this!
Here’s how you can get started: scroll to the bottom of this page and enter your name and email to receive your free guide, The Best Tips to Guide Your Teen to Write Amazing College Admission Essays!. You’ll also get powerful follow-up ideas, tips and resources to guide you to be your teen’s hero.
Remember to smile this week! You’ve got this.